=K+R= vs [CBUK] please

Do you want to stride against =K+R= ?
Than put your invitations here.

Moderators: Knutselmaaster, Reggie1000

=K+R= vs [CBUK] please

Postby [CBUK]dazzy65 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:24 am

hi thankx for the help,
my name is darren im one of two team leades @ [CBUK]team from the uk, we have only been going for a month,so we are a young team,
we mainly do rounds, but we dont mind what the match would be, rounds time attack or team rounds we have got 7ppl that want to race against you in a freindly match
as for the dates maybe i was thinking maybe around the 4th of october please let me know wether you want to host or us,
i was thinking maybe 3 maps each = 6maps in total
maybe swap maps on the 13th september,
i hope we can pull this off,
if you want to spk to me i use xfire & my user name is " dazzy65 feel free to ring me
or daz65_2008@hotmail.co.uk
or http://www.xfire.com/clans/clanbusters/
thank you darren
[CBUK]dazzy65

Re: =K+R= vs [CBUK] please

Postby Knutselmaaster on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Hey,

Thanks for your invitation, ill post it on our dutch forum to see how many members are available the 4th of october.
I'll ask them to join the discussion here on the english forum so you can see what's going on, as most of them will understand english.

You can find the discussion in dutch on http://knutselmaasterforum.free.fr/phpB ... f=29&t=386
(i assume you don't speak dutch but at least you can see if there's people reacting)

ps: if you have a forum or a site; please post a link here (will make you go up in searchengines too)

Welcome to my forum, i hope you learn something here and most of all that you have fun!
Knutselmaaster
Site Admin

Postby Zyro on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:28 pm

welcome darren, nice to see there are also teams outside holland that want to play against us, [CBUK] will be the first 8-)
i hope the tracks you choose for the match would be nice, couse i specialy made one for it :mrgreen:
all i can say is, GOOD LUCK!
---
=K+R= zyro
Zyro

Postby Knutselmaaster on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Well it was about to happen, =K+R= is history.
But there is good news!
The active clanmembers have started a new team that is very interested in a war against CBUK
So if the invitation is still alive, please continue this discussion on the Intense Racing [IR] forums.
I allready started a thread there: http://intense.racing.free.fr/forum/vie ... &t=41#p256

Thanks at forehand for your reaction and sorry to have kept you waiting for a reaction that long.

Topic closed (here)

Welcome to my forum, i hope you learn something here and most of all that you have fun!
Knutselmaaster
Site Admin

Return to Clanwars